Monday, June 7, 2021

Raid Shadow Legends Team Builder plus my Mega Spreadsheet Database 3.6


Update - there was an issue in the team review section of the team builder, it is now fixed.If you already started filling out the Master List you're all good there and can continue to fill that out. Simply download the file again below, then move and overwrite the RSL Team Builder Master List you already started working on. If this is your first visit here, ignore all this LOL.


This is HUGE for Raid, It's like a cheat, a hack, a mod and all that, but it's all good lol.

Y'all have seen my Massive Spreadsheet Database already, but this is another level of data for Raid. My spreadsheet has been upgraded TREMENDOUSLY with breakdowns of every skill, the best usage of each skill and sooooo much more! It has been updated to include Hell Hades tier list 2.0 as well as Chosen's last tier list. All Champs are in here EXCEPT for some of the ones that just came out today (I will add those in an easy to do update style I came up with). BIG NOTE, These are NOT Tier lists!!!!These tools are designed for people to understand the champs, learn their skills and be able to build a team that synergizes great together. I have wave damage output for every champ, I have all the multipliers for "most" champs and as you add in your champs stats those damage output numbers adjust for your exact champ. Any ratings in here are in here simply as a reference ONLY, Do NOT go blindly feeding any champ based off of ratings! Your account, your game level and progression will be FAR different then anyone else's so you need to build for YOU team comps. Thats why these tools are so valuable, you can see all your champs and what they bring to the table for each area of the game. You can see visually your running to many decrease attackers and no decrease defense champs for Clan Boss and so on.


Anyway, here's a couple screenshots for ya,





Now the fun part, I've come up with a team builder spreadsheet working off of my mega spreadsheet. This bad boy will allow you to visually build the best teams for each area and figure out which skills you should prioritize. There is SO much going on here, so make sure you read the read me included to get the most out of this builder (A MUCH bigger version of the pic below is also in the download).



Not only does it have the Team Review for setting up your builds, it also has a tab for every faction, with pivot tables already set up, so you can see exactly what you have for each Faction Wars setup!



Now, i must say this is FAR from perfect! Several things I want to do, fix and so on, but I wanted to get this out with the Raid update today. I have ways I can send out updates without having to start all over. Speaking of that, as of right now, my other versions of the spreadsheet WILL NOT work right with this. I am very sorry about that and going forward that won't happen!

So, here it is, please any questions, comments or otherwise post em below or of course you can Email me, enjoy!!!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sK4fqcqwJreFpHpGruJ19fBEevxxAZKD/view?usp=sharing






1 comment: